Friday, March 14, 2008

Toilet Bowl Restorant In Queensbay Mall



My lunch for the day. Honestly, this is called Toilet Concept Chicken Rice, RM13.90, and I don't think it is worth, because taste is not that good and the portion is very small.

Another thing I want to comment is, the waiters inside are not polite enough. My personal point of view is, service in a restaurant is important and it will help to get more customers .. The seating is a bit cute and new.. look lo but food aso not real nice... haiz..


Well, my opinion towards this newly restaurant in Queensbay is ok only. I would like to suggest them put more efforts on services and food qualities. Nice designs for the environment will not attract more customers in future .. will be dere be 2nd time fr me??

1 comment:

Richard Morgan said...

You have a great blog. I wanted to let you know about my travel site.

www.rjmorgan.worldventures.biz

I also blog at www.moneyforthecrown.blogspot.com

take care
RJ