Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jovin de new star

I jus found this pictures in my Pc.. blog this cute boy again... my little handsome cousins.. Let me intro him.. He is cute and handsome.. and let me see u de funny cute post of this little boy.. haha..

img_0369

- I am JoVin Lee.. don see me ta pau.. actually har.. i very busy new

movie le wif Stephen Chow so le hor.. i now jus come down peep onli , ok -

img_0373

- "I tell u don take my picture so near.. i know i am cute and handsome, don cemburu har"-

img_0371

- "Wait all my fans.. I promise i will sign all u guys autograph .. don worry.. don so rush har.. Ban Ban Lai"-

img_0370

- "This wine is nice wine... u know..Bill Gates also wan my wine.. but le..

i don wan sell.. onli 1 onli le.. fr my mummy one.. keke" -

img_0376

- "I am testing this laptop.. OS ok...RAM ok.. em.. how much le??"-

img_0379

- "I am very Pro one, u all DJ.. need to learn from me.. PCK say

Don play play.. don say sifu don wan teach!!!"-

img_0380

- "Jolin In the House, Jovin in the Hse.. sweet sweet.. thats my new lyrics!!.. My album will be release soon.. watch out ya"-

No comments: